Wednesday, October 12, 2005

One Tree Hill Marathon, '05


Mood: Chillin'
Music: Let's Make This Moment A Crime - The Format

Ok so I just watched the entire season 2 of One Tree Hill in two days. That's like, 23 HOURS of tv. Insane, I know. The sad part is, what prompted me to watch it was the news of Chad and Sophia's divorce. The news of their engagement was when I actually started my first blog, on msn myspace and it's kinda sad that my blog has outlived their marriage. I really hope they can work it out, because they did seem really happy and they have a lot of chemistry. Maybe they just rushed it. Who knows.

Anyway, One Tree Hill season 2, my critique would be...it was good but the angst was in like overload. There were highs and definite lows. I love the references to famous literature that were used. Great stuff. I love the soundtrack to that show, it suits perfectly.

Watching One Tree Hill has also reignited my love for Jimmy Eat World. Fantastic band. Best songs are definitely Hear You Me, Polaris and The World You Love.

The Laguna Beach obsession is also continuing...I just can't stop. I would LOVE to be in Kristin's position. Two incredibly hot and sweet guys want her. Some girls have all the luck. Laguna Beach also has a damn good soundtrack.

So on the personal front, great party over the weekend. Definitely entertaining :D Good times.

Hmm what else... I'm obsessed with Grey's Anatomy. Definitely want Derek and Meredith together. I HATE ADDISON!!!! WHAT IS WITH HER AND HER SKANKY RED HAIR. Bah. I hate that in the last episode, it's getting harder and harder to hate her though!!! WHY DO THEY HAVE TO MAKE BAD PEOPLE SEEM HUMANE!!!!???

Mmk, rant over...moving on. Newest artist on my horizon: Joe Purdy. His songs The City and Suitcase are beautiful, I love his stuff. Joe Purdy, James Blunt and Damien Rice all seem to have the same style, which I am a definite fan of.

Anywho, House is going to start in like 10 minutes, so I'm gonna go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home