Friday, July 29, 2005

Amusement Central...


Mood: Tired, really tired
Music: Only You - Josh Kelley
On a Friday night Big Brother can be the source of a whole lot of amusement, particularly today. Big Brother Friday night games ROCK. It's fun to watch people to do completely random shit on Big Brother.

In relation to the Laguna Beach related post of yesterday, seen above is Stephen and Kristin, two stars of Laguna Beach. And yes, Stephen is a spunk. A damn hot spunk. Much like that new teacher at school...not like I'm gonna do anything, it's just fun to watch. Oh yea, it's definitely fun to watch spunky teachers. They add amusement to the day, someone to stalk.

FORMAL NEXT WEEK. Ohmigod. It's so close. So strange right now.
Anyway, I'm not really in a typing mood and I figure I should save any typing enthusiasm I have for an essay I have to do.

Later,
Chars

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home