Sunday, July 17, 2005

#22 Sucks....

Mood: Happy and Excited
Music: Counting Down The Days - Natalie Imbruglia

I'm incredibly happy right now! Just went to the footy today, AFL rules. As does Ken McGregor, who despite missing several goals, is still my favourite player. In a crowd of about 40 thousand people, football was tonnes of fun. Went with a couple of friends who persisted in endlessly mocking and abusing one player. Perry. Who really does suck. Can't catch a ball for crap.

Despite the presence of the crappy Perry, the Crows still won, 100 and something to 35. Yep we kicked those Bulldogs' asses. Definitely on track for the premiership this year!

One of the highlights of the day definitely happened when we got back to the car. After parking in front of a fire hydrant, my friend got a parking ticket for $36. Hilarious. Always remember the name, Classic Crt. Brilliant. Jokes abounded all the way home as a result of the ticket.

Ice skating tomorrow, if people can make it, which hopefully they can. Will be sooo much fun. Unco-ordination fest '05. It will be brilliant, I think I should fall at least 6 times. AT LEAST.

Until I bring you tales of falling on my ass on the cold cold ice, farewell!
Chars

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home