Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I hate arrogant assholes

Mood: Pissed Off
Music: Boyfriend - Ashlee Simpson

There's one thing I hate about people. You could say it's a pet peeve. The ones who ask you for favours, and then instead of trying to suck up to you for it, they abuse you! UNGRATEFUL ASSHOLES! I mean seriously, if you want someone to do you a favour, don't verbally abuse them. If they're anything like me, they'll just make sure not to do the favour.

I suppose we should go back to the root of my problems. I've been sick for the past few days, and have missed legal studies classes which I'm meant to be helping with. I'm meant to be going back to school tomorrow, and a friend rings me, urging me not to go to legal because he hasn't done the work he's had a while to prepare, which was meant to be ready by Monday. When I tell him, no I'll probably go to the class because I kinda promised the teacher I would, he hangs up on me and then sends me an abusive message. ASSHOLE. Yes, I'm definitely going to be doing him a favour now. He also has the nerve to THREATENED ME, telling me "You will pay". I mean sure, I told him I was going to class just because I enjoy making his like a living hell, but it was a JOKE. Now he's seriously made this bad. I am so extraordinarily pissed off. I've decided the fact that he can't handle his workload is not my problem. Everyone else seems to be coping just fine.

Anyway, I'm extremely mad right now and he's so going to have to apologise. I do not respond well to threats.
Stupid asshat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home