Thursday, September 08, 2005

Cause we are all stars...


Music: Stop Crying Your Heart Out - Oasis
Mood: Tired

What to type, what to type. Ahh work overload. Who doesn't love week 7? I know I do. Can't resist those amazing mountain loads of work.

Oooh it's one of Sydney's world famous self-righteous rants! Whoo go Sydney! You tell that Sloane where he can get off.

Ahh Marshall to the rescue again.

Anyway, I just did a term's worth of Aus studies in a night. But if it's Mrs Bills reading this, I have been immensely organised and did it over the space of 5 weeks.

Haha Shark Girl and Lava Boy looks really lame! Charlotte from SATC is in it. Love that girl. Out of the four of them, she's the one I'm most like. Just bought the OC season 2 on DVD today. No special features :( The Americans get a gag reel and an extra disc, the Australians get an audio commentary on ONE EPISODE.

Yea that's really fair guys. Kudos to you. I'm so incredibly tired right now. It's just not funny. Screw chem homework, it's so overrated.

Anyway, turns out my formal dates kinda an asshole. So that sucks. Drama drama drama surrounding my life still. Ahh. Love it and hate it.

I will type more...later. When I have more time. Watching Alias and typing a blog update is not two things you can do at the same time.

Later,
Chars

Cause we are all stars
We're fading away
Just try not to worry
You'll see us someday
-Stop Crying Your Heart Out
- Oasis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home