Thursday, July 28, 2005

Laguna Beach and other reality shows...

Mood: Tired, feeling a strong hatred towards ticker timers
Music: Built This Way - Samantha Ronson

Laguna Beach, the real OC, yea fully guys. Besides the bad tagline, this show isn't that bad, I mean it's good for mindless teen drama. It's like the OC with real people who are shallow and rich. Yep, it's great.

Cold Mountain, great movie, shit ending. I mean it's great that people want to move away from the atypical happy hollywood movie ending, but still. I for one, am still a lover of the old fashioned happy ending. Any movie where everybody's happy suits me just fine. Which is probably why I hated Sweet November. Keanu and Charlize were SO cute and happy together, but then she has to go be alone because she's dying. Boo-freakin-hoo. They still could've had a few months of happiness together. Eg. A Walk to Remember style. Sure she died, but they were happy. And I was happy. That's all that really matters.

I actually have a physics practical to do right now, so this is going to be short one...ending NOW!....no just kidding...ending.....NOW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home