Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Decidedly difficult...

I don't know why, but I haven't really had any need to update this lately. Oh wait, I know why, it might be because of my immensely busy week. I just spent Sunday night and Monday up at Victor Harbor for Hua's 16th birthday celebrations. Which was REALLY fun. Ahhh fun fun fun. Today, mock trial. Thankfully won. Tomorrow, need to do speech. Attempting to not do homework tonight...much too lazy and tired. Hmm..should I go to Rove's stand up show? Maybe. I want to see Star Wars, I know it's sad. What's even sadder is that it's completely sold out until sunday. There's just something about Yoda. Love him. He's like Kermit's cousin. Ahhh
So tired right now...sleep is good
Bye all
Chars

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow it took a while but i finally found your evil page of evil schemes. lol im the 33rd person to view this page woot i no internet scripting end woot
anyway if u dont no who this is, lets just say im mentioned in the blog
hmmm lets see what else i can do click here or here

10:21 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dang the links didnt work
o well lets just try again
bah im so bored im commenting on char's blog

10:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home