Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Where do you go when you're lonely?

Mood: Same old, same old
Music: Halo - Haley James Scott

Alright, so I'm posting...even though I have nothing to post. So this is nothingness again. Week six of school, halfway through term 1, yay!

Tired right now. Really should do maths homework or physics assignment before I fall behind, but I have no initiative at this current moment in time.

Wanna know something stupid? I have to find either 3 poems about Australia or by Australian poets. Let me just say, that poems about Australia are generally annoying. And there are no decent Australian poets. I'd love to do some T.S. Eliot, Robert Frost, William Wordsworth or Emily Dickinson, but no, they're not Australian. Bah. As far as I know there were no fabulously suicidal Australian poets who went the way of Sylvia Plath.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home