Monday, February 13, 2006

Overworked, underpaid...or should I say not paid at all

Mood: Tired
Music: End Of Our Days - Howie Day

So it's Monday of week 2 of year 12, and I have six subjects for homework tonight. Six!!! So many assignments. It's majorly assignment overload. And all my teachers are like "You need to learn to time manage, you'll get swamped in term 2 and 3." Well I'm swamped now. Kinda screwed ay? So tomorrow's Valentine's Day. The big V-Day. Should be interesting to see how it pans out. I've decided not to expect anything. I've spent every other Valentine's Day in singledom, this one really won't be any different. No matter how much I want it to be. Oh well, don't mind me and my self-deprecation.

Currently eagerly awaiting the next episode of Grey's Anatomy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home