Tuesday, March 07, 2006

If you're not afraid to love, if you're not afraid to give, if you're not afraid of us, let me hear you say I will...

Mood: Kinda Hyped Up
Music: I Will - Holly Palmer

Ok, so no this will not be a rant about social irrelevance or the apathetic nature of the general public...although the public is pretty damn apathetic. I'm just bored. And spamming I guess. Welcome to my life. I have a summative assessment task tomorrow for Japanese which I probably should be studying for. For those of you not currently doing SACE and don't understand what a summative is...tough. Tough love baby, the only way. I am currently in the process of tough love. Making someone come to me, screw making the moves, it's about time I sit back and let someone else make a move. Screw carpe diem. I expect to be around for a while longer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home