Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I'm so a pessimist

Mood: Snarky
Music: A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More Touch Me

I'm overly pessimistic. Way too pessimistic for my own good. How did I reach this ground-breaking epiphany? I was watching the Commonwealth Games Opening Ceremony, and I soon noticed that no I wasn't oohing and ahhing over all the pretty fireworks and seemingly symbolic but not making sense ballet dancers and motorbike riders. Instead, I picked up on all the glitches that happened.

For example, when Delta Goodrem took to the stage, all these rollerbladers with fireworks strapped to their backs came skating out ala Winter Olympics style. The one thing I found totally amusing about the whole thing was the fact that one guy's backpack started spinning like 1 minute before everyone elses. Totally stood out, major malfunction. Frickin hilarious.

Now that I think about it, laughing at a malfunctioning rocket backpack isn't really something to base a character flaw on.

Moving on.

Totally into Fall Out Boy right now. Those guys and Jack's Mannequin. Does that make me emo? I'm pretty sure they're not emo bands, they're pretty awesome. I think I'm going to go out and buy From Under The Cork Tree soon. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home