Sunday, April 24, 2005

Welcome Part Deux

Hey Again.
I guess I'm just bored now. So I figured, hey I'll write on my new blog some more! So what is this actually gonna be. Well I know some people have some really cool blogs, with an actual purpose. Whilst I aspire to write a blog that's interesting and that people will actually read, I know that the likelihood of anyone visiting this blog, let alone leaving a comment is slim to none.

I've also decided that having broadband is absolutely POINTLESS when your wireless connection just won't work. It's stupid and lame. I am constantly getting cut off the internet, or my pages just won't load and it's really frustrating me. BAH!!!! I swear, if I wanted to constantly have to disconnect and reconnect to the internet, I would've stuck to broadband. Because this is just getting ridiculous.

Tomorrow I've gotta wake up at about 5:30 am to attend the dawn service for ANZAC Day. It's that or an essay, so I suppose I'm choosing the lesser of two evils. I mean, it's not that the dawn service is a bad thing, I don't mind attending it, it's just, does it have to be at dawn? and does it have to be during the school holidays?

Another pet peeve on this computer. The mouse is immensely out of whack and is constantly drifiting towards the top left corner. Yep it's annoying.

My favourite song of the moment has got to be...unfortunately...Mariah Carey's It's Like That. I swear usually I have more taste then to like a Mariah Carey song, but it's just so catchy! I can't help it. I think I need professional help. Another fantastic song is Why Do You Love Me by Garbage. The guitar riffs in it are fantastic and Shirley Manson's voice suits the song perfectly. I love it. I'm also loving They by the Welsh singer Jem. She's got a fantastic voice and there are elements of They that make it haunting. Jem uses many elements suck as the childlike voices in the background that are rarely heard in other songs. However, the video is a bit doubtful, with no real point or relation to the song. In my opinion, the video is just an attempt to get more male fans, with Jem stripping off in a space station with only lights covering her, Holly Valance style.

I have a huge list of things to do before I get back to school and chances are, I won't do any of it. It's just the procrastinators way.

Hmm my mouse has decided to change things up a bit and go right...no wait it's heading towards the top left-hand corner again. It's because I've got one of those old laptops with the weird touch mouse in the middle of the keyboard. If anyone knows how to disable these things, let me know. In the meantime, I'll be going. People to see, places to go, cleaning to avoid.
Chars

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home