Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Supreme annoyance and Squash

So my sport of the moment is squash. Why, you may ask, is the sport of the moment for a teenage Australian girl squash. Well I'll tell you why. It's all because of the fact that it's too hard to organise friends to attend bodyjam with me! I'm serious! Everyone is constantly busy! It's so damn irritating. So instead, I play squash. It's just like tennis, except it's indoors with a smaller ball, racquet and the ball doesn't bounce. Also, when I stand in a squash court, I feel just like a lion in an enclosure at the zoo, because all the walls surrounding are so high. As well as that, there are these dark stairs which you have to walk down to get into the squash courts. I now have to run down these stairs because my cousin on one occasion mentioned to me that the stairs reminded him of those stairs in horror movies where people get killed or raped. So now, I'm scared of them. My brother also recently made the discovery that there are rats inhabiting that staircase. He and my other cousin now take it upon themselves to yell "Rats! Rats! Rats!" everytime they go up or down the stairs. So annoying.

The mouse problem is still present on my laptop. It's only getting worse. Seriously, the drifting is so bad, it's making me want to throw the laptop on the ground, jump on it repeatedly, set fire to it and then tie it to the back of the QE2.

So I've sorta lost my steam on this post after eating a delicious dinner of carbonara...so I'll post more later.

Chars

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home