Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Intriguing...

So anyway, today I got bored and did a whole lot of quizzes online. I then defined that EVERYTHING makes me pretty and that my voice makes me irresistable. Intresting yes? Apparently everything makes me pretty...so if I was to cut like a centimetre off my hair... would I not be pretty anymore? My voice makes me irresistable??? Why do I so doubt that. You see, the problem with these quizzes, they've never heard me sing.

I also learnt that I'm gonna wipe out a third of the world's population with a bazooka, with my specialty being Europeans. I'm only going to spend three years in jail though, and my homicidal insanity level sits at 25% so I'm one quarter crazy. Fantastic. Gotta say, I definitely am a fan of the bazooka. I mean, come on, even the word bazooka sounds cool. Anything with the word zoo in it is awesome in my books. Watch out you Europeans, I'm coming after you first.

As well as this, by my ten year high school reunion, I'm apparently going to be the president of a small country, and everyone is gonna think I'm really hot! Suddenly the future is looking up, especially considering the fact that Billy Boyd is going to be my husband. I'm thinking that by the 20 year reunion, world domination will be well on the way.That is, of course, if I don't get arrested for killing Lindsay Lohan with a huge chunk of bling on the 27th of January. Damn those quizzes are addictive...

So anyway, I figured that now would be a safe time to update. After all it is 2 days after the THREE POSTS that I did on the day i started this up. Anyway, the aim is to maybe make this look cooler, because I've been looking around on other people's blogs and they look AMAZING. So I'm going to go tutorial hunting after, because I figured I know how to use photoshop, I just need a way to put them on my blog.

Might be going to a movie later. The Interpretator. I'd rather be seeing In Good Company. What can I say, I'm a fan of the old romantic comedy. I'm a definite hopeless romantic.

Be back, hopefully with a review of some movie
Chars

BTW Happy Birthday for tomorrow Mandy and you won't fail!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home