Sunday, June 01, 2008

Lying on the Bathroom Floor in my Prom Dress

It's been almost two years since I was here last. But in a weird way, nothing has changed. The same boy is still breaking my heart. I'm still up at 4am. Still feeling a little bit tortured. So what's really changed?

Well, this is when I tell you! I'm all self-actualised now. I'm finding who I am. And to be honest, I kinda like it. I am, fiery and passionate, loving, sometimes insecure, a know-it-all and judgemental. I'm impulsive, which is a good and bad thing, and I'm beginning to learn that I don't adjust well to change at all. 

I'm angry and upset and damaged. I'm Izzie, lying on the bathroom floor in the prom dress. Broken again. Abandoned. Disappointed

I can't, express how I feel it seems. I've been awake for the last hour running conversations through my head. Thinking about things I want to say, and it all feels so cliche and melodramatic. So I'm going to try and get it down. But that needs a new post...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home