Sunday, May 28, 2006

...in my pants

Mood: Contemplative
Music: Grace- Kate Havenik

Long live the in my pants game. I've just discovered it over at TI and yes, I've decided that I love that game. It's fantastic. For those of you who don't know, you take the title of the song that you're listening to and add 'in my pants' to the end of it.

For example if you were listening to Horny as a Dandy by Mousse T vs The Dandy Warhols, you're result would be "Horny as a Dandy in my pants"

Lol

Yea, I love this game, as I said.

So what's new, well surprisingly I don't have a very heavy workload right now. So yea, I really should take advantage of that and get a head start on my longer assignments...but I'm not. Because I'm a serial procrastinator. Ah, such is life.

Done my UMAT registration already, go team! Got it on the 26th of July, one test which could essentially make or break my future. Fun ay!

Things on TI are not all that fun right now, got upped to moderator of the fan club, but it means I need to be ultra strict, which sucks.

Ooh, Gavin Rossdale's on Constantine! And he just became a dad for a second time! Yay!

Watched X3 on friday, it was... interesting. Definitely not the best of the three, I still like the second one a while lot more. New director I suppose, Brett Ratner took over. Lotsa action, but not a whole lotta character or relationship development.

Upside? Eye candy! Shawn Ashmore as Iceman plus the added bonus of Angel, who is hot beyond hot. I mean, that one scene, when he spread his wings, wow, so hot. Enjoy!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home