Monday, September 25, 2006

OMG it's an update!!!

Mood: Hyper
Music: A Good Thing - Saint Etienne
That's right, I'm updating! A weekend update! Except it's not the weekend....which I guess makes this a weekday update! Not as exciting, but meh. Anyway, what to say...well only like four more weeks of school today! And I need more mint chocolate. Like seriously. I'm having severe withdrawal symptoms.

So I'm a bit alt, I realise this. I mean I'm listening to a band called Saint Etienne for fricks sake. But that's beside the point. Anyway, despite the former belief that I had lots of friends who know me, it's becoming apparent that I really don't. Not many people actually know me well. I guess if you piece together what some people know about me, maybe you'll get the whole picture. Perhaps this is a defensive maneuvre of some sort? Who knows.

So what did I do today. Well I wrote in people's last testaments. Which was fun. More and more as time goes on, I just don't know who I'll actually keep in touch with. I'm feeling very retro/introspective today. So yea, a day for thinking I guess. Things are definitely changing though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home