Sunday, April 09, 2006

When it all falls apart...

Mood: Exhausted
Music: When It All Falls Apart - The Veronicas

I'm so tired today. Parents got back from Shanghai this morning and I have a social relevance report and 3 tests to study for, but I just have no energy and no drive. I feel like, things which have happened have exhausted me so much. I'm just feeling so many different things right now. I'm hurt, angry and feeling a definite sense of betrayal.

Worst of all, I feel out of control. Things are going on, and I feel like I have no power over the situation that I'm in. Somewhere along the way the rug got pulled from under me. Or maybe I was just walking with my eyes blissfully closed.

Things happen, people betray you and somehow, I've got to deal with it.

I can barely deal with myself right now. It's all just so hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home