Friday, March 24, 2006

Slammed

Mood: Exhausted
Music: It Doesn't Matter - Allison Krauss and Union Station

I'm just so tired right now. One word to describe this week? Drama. I've seriously been slammed by everything in the book this week. Breaking point? Definitely coming close. This weekend will be spent in hibernation/recovery/homework (just can't escape it).

Definitely feeling the pressure right now, much more than before. I know I can handle this, it's just...hard right now. Four tests in one week. It might not sound like much to someone who has experienced much more than I have, but it's been a rough week. 4 tests and less than satisfactory results by my standards.

My standards suck. I really need to lower them, but I know that if I don't keep them higher than my parents, I'm going to crack.

As well as all my scholarly issues, I'm having friend issues. Trust is such a huge thing to me, and I guess I just feel immensely betrayed right now.

It's all just made me so, so tired.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank u :-) look at this emo boy style on this blog:
http://emo--boys.blogspot.com

6:40 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey your website is cool
you should watch at that crazy emo video clip:
http://tinyurl.com/8b9p65

11:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home