Wednesday, December 07, 2005

I'm Back

So it's been a while since my last post. Been swamped with exams and just general socializing. I'm now a week (almost) into my holidays, the VERY last holidays as a high school student! Scary much? Also, it's only like 18 sleeps till Christmas! Yay! AND only like 5 days till my birthday!! Woohoo!

Just found out that I have to go into school tomorrow for a full day of lessons. Which, naturally, sucks. Bah. Stupid school. Gonna be interesting though, I have NO books. Lol. Just getting back exams so meh. Birthday party on saturday, BBQ central! Yay!

Been keeping busy so far with hols. I've kinda neglected my other blog. Maybe I'll just let it die. Meh. Or I can use it to post up essays and stuff! Oooh! Transport central. Hopefully seeing HP4 tomorrow. If all goes to plan.

Anyway, have stuff to do. Hopefully I won't let it be such a long time between posts next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home