Monday, November 07, 2005

Kelly Clarkson

Mood: Busy
Music: You Found Me - Kelly Clarkson

Went to see Kelly Clarkson in concert last night, which was AWESOME! So brilliant. I know others may call me lame for liking Kelly, but hey, I know talent when I see it. She is so great. Fantastic voice.

The concert opened with the Rogue Traders, who were great. Natalie Bassingthwaite strutted around stage in short shorts and 3 inch high spike boots, which were gorgeous. Kelly sang all the songs from her Breakaway album, so now I'm going through a major Kelly phase in my music taste. Hopefully I'll have some pics to put up soon from the lady who sat in front of us, which would be awesome, and I'll do a play by play! So if you wanna see my music taste for the week, go check it out!

Btw, new blog is up, with the wonderfully inventive title of Song Of The Week
So if you wanna see my music taste for the week, go check it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home