Sunday, October 30, 2005

It's a rampage!

Mood: Happy
Music: Kill - Jimmy Eat World

So you'd get the title if you watched strongbad. There are so many bugs around right now it's freaky! Sorry...random tangent.

Anyway, as you can see new layout again. I'm in a major Grey's Anatomy mood, so the layout matches that. I'm gonna attempt to learn more about css and stuff soon, right now I'm just working off the template I already had. It's interesting, and fun.

I'm trying to get my livejournal up and running, but so far I haven't been all that successful. Something is definitely wrong somewhere in my code, but it's hard to find out where. It all looks like complicated mumbo jumbo to me.

Btw, don't mind the post before. I was feeling....well let's admit it, depressed. But hey, over it now :) I mean, sure I'm not on speaking terms with my mum, but meh. Whatever.

That's about it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home